Vitamin D2 is a vitamin D analog formed in plants, mushrooms, and yeasts during photosynthesis. While vitamin D2 is sometimes used in food fortification, Puritan’s Pride supplements provide the active form.
Vitamin D plays a regulatory role in the growth, differentiation, and proliferation of different types of white blood cells.
- Supports healthy bones and teeth.
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2.
How to use?
- For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- Vitamin D 50 mcg (2,000 IU) 250% (as D3 Cholecalciferol)