Vitamin C is essential for the body because:
- the body is unable to produce it,
- it contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, enhancing the body’s natural immunity,
- it also contributes to maintaining proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (beneficial effect obtained while using a dose of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C),
- it is extremely important for many biochemical and metabolic processes
- it contributes to normal formation of collagen and thus to proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels,
|Nutrition information||1 tablet
Of which: vitamin C
*% NRVs* – nutrient reference values
Ingredients: microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid [PureWay-C®] (l-ascorbic acid – vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids, carrier – fatty acids); acidity regulator – citric acid; bulking agent – sorbitol; acidity regulator – sodium carbonate; maltodextrin; sweeteners – sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K, sucralose; stabilizer – polyethylene glycol; colour – beta-carotene (for orange flavor); anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide.
Product intended: for use during reduced immunity (autumn-winter period), for adults who have an increased need for vitamin C (i.e. during stress), recommended especially for persons performing heavy physical work, recreational and professional athletes.